Canada Pension Plan Disability Benefits (CPP)
CPP disability is entitled to those who you have contributed into the CPP fund and who have disabling conditions which meet certain criteria.
To be eligible for CPP Disability Benefits, applicants must:
- Be under 65 years of age and not in receipt of an early CPP retirement benefits for greater than 12 months.
- Have made the required amount of CPP contributions
- Have a “severe and prolonged” disability as defined in section 42 of the Canada Pension Plan Act
Physical impairments such as:
- Back Pain;
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome; and
- Other related Musculoskeletal injuries (MSI).
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD);
- Panic Attacks; and
- Other related psychological disorders.
Psychological impairments such as:
We specialize in all levels of Canada Pension Disability Claims; from the initial application, reconsideration, appeal to OCRT (review Tribunal) and to the Pension Appeals Board (PAB). Please call 905-799-0025 for a FREE evaluation of your case.